[QuadList] VPR-80 QC switcher w/Tek 528 Octal plug--How totranslate function to Tek 1730?

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 17 19:07:53 CST 2011

Hi Ted:

Ampex had an adapter cable to convert from the 528 to the 1730, and then a later version for the 1750 et al.

I can scan the diagram for you.  Also, a very helpful feature of the 1730 is the memory setups.  You can use them to recall the test setups very easily.

I'll send the scan shortly....have to go pull the file.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com