[QuadList] VPR-80 QC switcher w/Tek 528 Octal plug--How to translate function to Tek 1730?

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Jan 17 19:12:24 CST 2011

Hi, Tim,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have DB9 connectors and DB25's to work
with the Aux or Remote ports on the 1730.

Am downloading the manual from Tek now... and may see something
applicable.

Here's the link in case you have a sec.
http://www2.tek.com/cmsreplive/marep/10747/070794805_2008.10.02.16.51.26_10747_EN.pdf

It's a combined operation/service manual.

Ted