[QuadList] Noticed a 2 inch tape cleaner for sale on E-Bay.

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Sat Nov 5 14:48:05 CDT 2011

I really feel lucky to have my Recortec now, although I wish it was the combo 2”/1” model as I am encountering 1” tapes now that need cleaning.  Are there any 1” data tape cleaners on the used market?

Also, if anyone has a 2” cleaner that uses the cloth roll of cleaner I have some from I don’t know where and will be glad to send them.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message, please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message or its contents. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your e-mail system. Thank you.