[QuadList] OT: 1" Type-B format question

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Mon Apr 2 09:24:27 CDT 2012

Hi Don et All

Yes the head is stationary and part of the Video Drum, as to why I presume
it was to keep tracking stable, it is quite a distance from the Video Head
to the Audio stack probably about 9". The only B formats I ever heard of in
525 were PAL-M machines, although the machines (or bits of)  I have all have
NTSC lights on them! I have not had much joy trying to find heads and other
bits for them, although I do have a few BCN 40-41 head biscuits and the Jig
to fit them.

David Dean