[QuadList] it makes it look like he is gonna put it in the van himself!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 11:50:32 CDT 2012

This is  Great!

BUT WAIT...      look at the direction the wheels  are in ... ours will NOT
 do this it wants to run front to back only  and will not roll side to
side...  we have some  rooms  with only  30 inch doorframes.... so we snaked
this  thing though the  building   sitting on top of another dolly.   ours
also  does not have wheel locks.  I noticed on one other RCA   photo the wheels
in the back  seemed  to be free wheeling also.

what happened  here I wonder  with ours?

ok need to  find  some wheels that will work  right...  help???

In a message dated 4/7/2012 9:25:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,