[QuadList] AVR-2 Hint of the week--Keep 'em coming!

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Feb 20 10:54:57 CST 2012

Hi, Chris,

On Feb 20, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Chill315 at aol.com wrote:

> I thought I would try a new type of discussion.  How about a hint of the week for quads?  Last week I did the one on the A-D conversion setup.  That post triggered this idea.

I thought your initial post was a great idea. Please keep them coming.

Other folks may have hints they'll share for specific machines or as general concepts.

RCA hints or tips, anyone?  Gary A--Some tweaks you learned with RCA Service?

Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB
12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Lower South Hall REAR food concession area
SAME PLACE AS LAST YEAR

See us at NAB 2012, April 16-19 in Booth SL-9607
Use code LV2864 for your free NAB Exhibits Pass