[QuadList] Today's 60th Anniversary--Happy B-Day Today and afew others

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 12 17:40:44 CST 2012

Hi Ted:

Yes, you are correct.  If you look at my other videos there is another segment from the same show.  I didn't realize until now that it was just over a month (2/22/82) past the 30th anniversary.  Unfortunately, audio seems to be out of sync now......

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com