[QuadList] Pictures to the QuadList--

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Wed May 2 11:44:57 CDT 2012

Pictures and PDF's are OK, with a total message size of up to 1MB passing through to the list without delay.

Messages over 1MB will be held for review and approval.

RE: Picture types...

JPG files are not a problem.

My apologies for pasting TIFF files when I thought I'd pasted .PNG images. I pulled the images as screenshots from PDFs and my Preview software showed them as PNG.

Apparently in copying and pasting them into the e-mail, they became TIFF files, which Macs generally can view in-line, but PC's apparently are not so prepared to do.

So... I'll make sure they're JPG's and repost!