[QuadList] HS-200

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 19:08:52 CST 2012

We have had the discussion about the slow motion disc.  Several times the HS-200 was mentioned.  I remember the demo reel that was made.  I know that a few places had them. Usually when a large Ampex package was in a place.  One place wasTPC in Pittsburgh.  I visited there to look at the RA-4000 editor that we purchased.  They had AVR1s and the HS-100 that was also used in the remote truck.

Who else had them?

So was the HS-200 a give away to close the deal at some places?  Or did places buy it as a needed item?

Chris Hill