[QuadList] Ampex Mark 10 Quadruplex Videotape Rotary Head

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Oct 7 19:15:51 CDT 2012

Perhaps if the assembly came with the tube preamp, it is older than the versions that came with the transistor preamp.

I did find a new assembly on ebay once so it's always appreciated when attention to an auction is brought to light.

I also wonder about the lack of a top label since the back has a sticker.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747