[QuadList] Jerry Lewis Explains Time Zone Delay on 2" Quad Tape

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Apr 18 21:43:55 CDT 2013

Dennis and Ted,

The cameraman was an actor. I don't have his name in front of me but it was all a gag of course. Therefore I'm sure the TK-41 he was running was an empty shell.

Orchestra? On a later scene the band is stage left.

Paper work in the box confirms studio one. BTW, this was a complicated show with commercials coming from NBC-NY including a pre-taped remote at an Ice Skating Rink on W. 50th Street (Dennis?) and live commercials coming from studio 3B in N.Y.

More later.

David