[QuadList] Reviving the Lenticular Kinescope Thread

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Dec 30 14:11:27 CST 2013

Is anyone on the list aware of any Quad videotape of the below-mentioned program?

This link indcates the program aired on January 19, 1957, three days after NBC was reported to have begun using Ampex VRX-1000s for Time Zone Delay in Burbank.

http://www.amazon.com/Saturday-Color-Carnival-airdate-January/dp/B005C1DE1Y

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com