[QuadList] fun questions for you hardware gurus

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 00:08:12 CST 2013

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I highly recommend this video:

http://youtu.be/ZTC_RxWN_xo

It's titled "The Secret History of Silicon Valley". Ever wonder why so many tech companies are in the valley?
Lots of interesting bit of info relating to radar, and that is related to instrument and radar data recorders.