[QuadList] CM328 bulbs--Now OL-3828P 14 v, bi-pin

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 25 07:54:05 CDT 2013

Hi Ted:

You are correct about the Oshino part number, but that is their number for the industry standard 7382.  You'll find them in stock at Mouser for $1.19 ea if you order 10.  Some other suppliers are cheaper, but may not have stock.

Incidently, you mentioned "Don's Bulbs".  After many years of dealing with replacement lamps for older gear, I've found him to be a last resort because while he does have some rare lamps, all of his prices tend to be very high, even for common lamps. There are almost always much less expensive sources if you look around.  I learned this the hard way........

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com