[QuadList] anyone have one of these colorizers!?

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Sun Oct 20 16:45:42 CDT 2013

Gary,

Thank for sharing this image. I have that same slide scanner and it takes a ton of work to get a good image out of it. I enhanced your picture to try and read the identifying marks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1j4serfoofir92/7619582330_a400314f59_o.jpg

I won't keep it there permanently, so save it if you want it please.

So, if I'm reading it correctly the mixer is an EMI?

I had a friend named Kelly Hickok who worked at KOLN, probably in the early 1980's.

Thank you again,
Scott Thomas