[QuadList] Bounces with AOL and Yahoo addresses--What to do--Only QuadList in the TO :line

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sun May 4 12:55:48 CDT 2014

Ed's recent posts with just the QuadList in the TO: line seem to be working fine, and there have been no bounces on those.

So, particularly if you are an AOL or Yahoo-based subscriber, make sure that there's only the QuadList address in the TO line.

Thanks,

Ted

On May 4, 2014, at 9:58 AM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> In the meantime:
>
> Please reply to the list only.
>
> I note that Ed's reply had me, Mike Boland AND the list in the TO line.
>
> Perhaps replying ONLY to the list will address the problem... particularly if it has to do with mail being sent from AOL accounts.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com

Eighth Annual Quad Videotape Group Lunch at NAB:  12:30pm on Tuesday, April 14, 2015